Are you doing an
AUTHOR STUDY or a BOOK REPORT?
You’ve come to the right place! This page was created especially for you!
Let’s start with a few friendly Do’s and Don’ts….
- DO explore the whole website. I designed this site with YOU in mind! The BIO page, the ABOUT ME page, and the QUICK FACTS page have tons of useful information you can use in your report.
- DO Google “Sarah Weeks” and/or the title of the book you’re writing about to read reviews or interviews I’ve done.
- DO feel free to download any photos you find on my website and use them in your report.
- DO write me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question you can’t find the answer to on my website, BUT be sure to check the BIO, QUICK FACYS and ABOUT ME pages first. Your answer may be there!
- Please DON’T write and ask me questions like: “What is the main theme in the book?” When your teacher asks that type of question, they’re looking for YOUR OPINION not mine!
- Please DON’T write to me with questions like: “Where were you born?” or “What are your hobbies?” You can easily find the answers to those questions by exploring the BIO, ABOUT ME and QUICK FACTS pages.
- Please DON’T write to me at the last minute with the subject heading: “HELP!! MY BOOK REPORT IS DUE TOMORROW!” I try to respond to e-mails as soon as possible but remember, authors are busy people too. Give yourself plenty of time to work on your report.
I hope these tips will help you find everything you need to write a great report! HAPPY WRITING!